Essential Oil Benefits
There are many essential oil benefits that I can think of... so many people I know have maintained good health by using them.
Each person is different so naturally each person has a different body chemistry. Therefore the essential oil benefits you receive may or may not be the same for someone else. One person may have the same results by using a totally different oil. So there is a "learning curve" to using essential oils... but it's more a learn-your-own-body sort of thing.
One reason why essential oils are valuable is because they have several things in common with human blood. They are accepted by the body because of these commonalities. They include: compatibility with human proteins, similarity in chemical structure with human cells, similar hormone-like compounds, and many more.
Essential oils are so tiny they are able to penetrate human cells. So when a therapeutic-grade essential oil is applied to the skin it reaches every cell in the body within minutes. Just think of all the essential oil benefits! Results in minutes!!
100% Pure, Genuine Essential Oils
Support the 13 Major Body Systems
Over the years our bodies are exposed to many factors that are negative or wearing.
We need essential oil support to help us
maintain balance and good health.
Remember: Only 100% Pure, Genuine essential oils
can give REAL results!
Okay... There are thirteen major body systems which work harmoniously to keep us alive. They are:
- Integumentary System - skin, hair, nails, sense receptors, sweat glands, oil glands.
- Skeletal System - bones, marrow, cartilage, joints.
- Muscular System - skeletal muscles, smooth muscles, cardiac muscles.
- Nervous System - brain, spinal cord, nerves, brain stem, sensory organs.
- Endocrine System - pituitary gland, pineal gland, adrenals, testes, ovaries, hypothalamus, thyroid gland, parathyroids, thymus, pancreas.
- Cardiovascular System - blood, heart, arteries, veins, blood vessels, capillaries.
- Immune System - Portions of many different systems that fight disease via the anatomic, inflammatory and immune responses.
- Respiratory System - nose, pharynx, larynx, trachea, bronchi, lungs.
- Urinary System - kidneys, ureters, bladder, urethra.
- Reproductive System - (male) testes, vas deferens, urethra, prostate, penis, scrotum; (female) ovaries, uterus, uterine tubes, vagina, vulva, mammary glands.
- Digestive System - mouth, tongue, teeth, salivary glands, pharynx, esophagus, stomach, intestines, liver, gallbladder, pancreas, appendix, anal canal, rectum.
- Limbic System - Basic emotions, basic drives, memories, hypothalamus, hippocampus, amygdala
- Lympatic System - lymph nodes, lymphatic vessels, thymus, spleen, lymph, tonsils.
Which Essential Oils Do I Use?
Young Living Essential Oils has over 135 singles and blends of pure essential oils. But which ones do I use?
Well... when it comes to overall body system support, here are some of my favorites: Helichrysum, Lavender, Frankincense, Clove, Thieves, Myrrh, Wintergreen, Peppermint, Lemon, EndoFlex, Orange, Ylang Ylang, Spearmint, Peace & Calming, Jasmine Absolute, Idaho Balsam Fir, Tangerine, Purification, Citrus Fresh, Valor, PanAway, En-R-Gee, Clary Sage, Joy, and Breathe Again.
It is ridiculous that I have to say this, but... The following information is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please see our full disclaimer. Any essential oil benefits that you receive are your responsibility. ;)
Here are those essential oils as they relate to supporting and maintaining the various body systems:
- Integumentary System - Lavender, Myrrh, Helichrysum, Frankincense, Peppermint, Lemon, Tea Tree, Thieves, ,Citrus Fresh, Copaiba, Orange, Jasmine Absolute, Clary Sage, Ylang Ylang, Gentle Baby, Purification, , Geranium, Manuku, Melissa, Melrose, Patchouli, Rose, Sandalwood, Valor.
- Skeletal System - Helichrysum, Wintergreen, Peppermint, Idaho Balsam Fir, Clove, Peace & Calming, PanAway, Copaiba, Lemongrass, Tea Tree, Deep Relief, Progessence, Sandalwood.
- Muscular System - Frankincense, Peppermint, Orange, Clove, Wintergreen, Helichrysum, Spearmint, Myrrh, Idaho Balsam Fir, Lavender, PanAway, Peace & Calming, Deep Relief, Copaiba, Lemongrass, Tea Tree.
- Nervous System - Lavender, Frankincense, Helichrysum, Myrrh, Peppermint, Clove, Wintergreen, Valor, Peace & Calming, Copaiba, PanAway.
- Endocrine System - Helichrysum, Spearmint, Frankincense, Myrrh, Jasmine Absolute, Lavender, Clove, Clary Sage, EndoFlex, En-R-Gee, Thieves, Valor.
- Cardiovascular System - Helichrysum, Lavender, Lemon, Orange, Wintergreen, Ylang Ylang, Jasmine Absolute, Joy, Peace & Calming, Citrus Fresh, Joy, EndoFlex, Copaiba.
- Immune System - Helichrysum, Tangerine, Lemon, Frankincense, Orange, Myrrh, Clove, Lavender, EndoFlex, Thieves, Citrus Fresh, En-R-Gee, Abundance, Breathe Again, ComforTone, Cumin, Eucalyptus Blue, Hinoki, Lemongrass, Lime, Ravintsara, Stress Away.
- Respiratory System - Wintergreen, Lavender, Peppermint, Frankincense, Clove, Idaho Balsam Fir, Helichrysum, Spearmint, Thieves, Purification, Breathe Again, Copaiba, Lemon, R.C., Tea Tree, Idaho Blue Spruce, Cedarwood, Eucalyptus, Aroma Siez.
- Urinary System - Myrrh, Tangerine, Wintergreen, Helichrysum, Clove, Lemon, Idaho Balsam Fir, EndoFlex, Purification, Thieves, R, C, Tea Tree.
- Reproductive System - Ylang Ylang, Frankincense, Lavender, Myrrh, Orange, Lemon, Jasmine Absolute, Clary Sage, Thieves, EndoFlex.
- Digestive System - Peppermint, Spearmint, Lemon, Tangerine, Frankincense, Orange, Clove, Ylang Ylang, Thieves, EndoFlex, Purification, AromaEase, Blue Cypress, Di-Gize, Ginger, TummyGize.
- Lymphatic System - Francense, Lavender, Lemon, R.C., Thieves, Citrus Fresh, Lemongrass, Orange.
- Limbic System - Copaiba, Frankincense, Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Purification, Stress Away.
A fabulous essential oil benefit!
Essential oils are homeostatic... this means they help maintain a state of equilibrium within the body. This is due to their complexity. They are "whole" so they have multiple components which can have multiple effects on a person's body. Essential oil benefits are practically a given.
Essential oils do not disturb the body's natural and normal balance. Pharmaceutical drugs, on the other hand, are synthetic chemicals designed with one purpose; this can - and often does - disrupt the body's homeostasis.
Something I've found amazing...
If you add other natural methods to essential oil use, such as massage therapy, acupressure, or meditation, and the supportive benefits of the essential oils are enhanced further.
Here are some essential oil benefits I have personally received:
- Relaxation and Emotional Wellbeing during Childbirth.
- Beautiful Skin, I look 5 - 10 years younger than I am!!
- More evenly Balanced Moods.
- Stronger immune system.
- And so much more!
You can receive essential oil benefits too. Try some and find out!
Go to the Homepage
note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links.
additional cost to you, essential-oil-mama.com could earn a
commission if you decide to make a purchase by clicking
links. Earning revenue through affiliate sales
links is a necessary
practice to maintain the website and
continue to provide our users with