Starting An Essential Oil Business
Whether you are interested in starting an essential oil business or have already gotten started on your own, we can help!
The main purpose of this page is to show you that if you want to start your own business of sharing essential oils, it's not only possible, it's fun!
If you are Interested in Starting an Essential Oil Business...
For those of you who are not members of Young Living yet and are contemplating starting an essential oil business let me tell you...
It's awesome. Learn about becoming a member.
I absolutely love essential oils. My family uses them every day. And we use so many of the Young Living products on a regular, every day, basis that we couldn't possibly go without them. We would use them even if there wasn't a business angle.
And, sharing them? It comes so natural... like sharing your favorite movie. When you truly love something, you share it. And it's not selling at all. It's SHARING. I love sharing the joy of Young Living Essential Oils. The lives of so many people are being changed every day from these magnificent essences from the earth.
Now... the AMAZING compensation plan that Young Living offers just blows my mind. I can't believe more people are not choosing to work this as a business. You can earn bonuses and commissions and even shares in the company... Heck, you even get bonuses just for buying your own products!
To learn more about becoming a member of Young Living, go here.
If you are Already a Member of Young Living Essential Oils...
- First thing you need is your Premium Essential Oil Starter Kit. If you don't have one yet, go get it! It can take a week or two to get to you.
- Write down your reason WHY you are starting an essential oil business. Is it to help people? To stay home while working? To earn a fulltime paycheck? Fill out this worksheet if you need some help with this.
- Next, you need to decide what rank you are working towards. Most members (called distributors) of Young Living do not work it as a business. They use the products and sometimes share their love of oils with others. If you want this to be a real business you will have to work as if it is a real business. If you put in the hours you will get the paycheck you want. View the income disclosure statement here and choose which income you are interested in and note the amount of hours per week you need to work.
- Decide how you want to share the oils with others. Do you want to do home parties/classes/presentations? Do you want to do Facebook group parties/classes? Do you want to do conference calls or video presentations? Do you want to present to one person at a time or to a few or to many people all at once?
- Use Tools to make duplication work for you. Tools like scripts, presentations, business cards, samples, etc. Your team members need to be able to do what you do in an easy way, so remember to Keep It Super Simple!
- Start Sharing the right way!
For more in-depth training, go here.
note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links.
additional cost to you, essential-oil-mama.com could earn a
commission if you decide to make a purchase by clicking
links. Earning revenue through affiliate sales
links is a necessary
practice to maintain the website and
continue to provide our users with